The Broadband Opportunity Council (BOC) is an initiative instigated by the Obama Administration, led by NTIA and consists of representatives of 25 federal agencies. The BOC’s purpose is to “make recommendations on actions the Federal government can take under existing authority to improve the nation’s broadband networks and the benefits of broadband to more Americans”. The Broadband Opportunity Council released a Report and Recommendations based upon their request for stakeholder comments (that’s us) and commitments from those 25 federal agencies. To help you skim the document, look for the blue underlined sections. These are potential resources for broadband adoption programs. Our comments to the Broadband Opportunity Council are here. NDIA was cited five times in the Report and Recommendations.
- Calling All Coalitions: This Is Your Chance to Contribute to State Digital Equity Plans
- NDIA Awards 18 National Digital Navigator Corps Grants in Rural & Tribal Areas
- New York Digital Inclusion Fund Announces Five Innovation Grant Awards
- Planning to Build a New Digital Skills Curriculum? Read This First
- Miss the Webinar? Here’s What You Need to Know about ACP Outreach Grants