The Broadband Opportunity Council (BOC) is an initiative instigated by the Obama Administration, led by NTIA and consists of representatives of 25 federal agencies. The BOC’s purpose is to “make recommendations on actions the Federal government can take under existing authority to improve the nation’s broadband networks and the benefits of broadband to more Americans”. The Broadband Opportunity Council released a Report and Recommendations based upon their request for stakeholder comments (that’s us) and commitments from those 25 federal agencies. To help you skim the document, look for the blue underlined sections. These are potential resources for broadband adoption programs. Our comments to the Broadband Opportunity Council are here. NDIA was cited five times in the Report and Recommendations.
- Congratulations to our Grow-with-Google Ujima Project Grantees!
- NDIA Suggests Actions Congress Can Take to Increase Digital Equity to House Committee
- Can Bulk Purchases be used for the Emergency Broadband Benefit?
- Net Inclusion 2022 – SAVE THE DATE
- New York, Maryland announce funding for statewide digital inclusion initiatives