Kialegee Tribal Town Tribal Library had one older desktop for public access. Thanks to our donor to the project we were able to place five. Three in the library area and two for the GED program. The new computers are a way of giving extra access for computer skills, online education and social media. The installation was done in two parts. I am happy to say when I returned for the second time, the computers were all in use and everyone was excited to see the older desktop go away. I’m enclosing everyone’s picture. Danielle takes care of the library and computer area. Floyd helped me with the installation first and second time. Christie pictured by herself helped with the desktop that replaced the old desktop.
- Angela Addresses the Digital Equity Landscape on iHeartMedia
- NDIA Welcomes Two New Team Members!
- Released: Broadband Adoption and Opportunity Act
- U.S. House votes “Yes” on home broadband benefit and digital equity funding for states and communities
- Wyden bill provides emergency internet assistance for laid-off workers, low income households, Pell students