NDIA Job Description for Deputy Director
The Deputy Director works closely with the Executive Director in all management, administrative, and operations processes of NDIA. This is a new position and requires a change maker who is innovative, detail-oriented and self-motivated. This position is a unique opportunity to strengthen the field of digital inclusion and a young high impact organization.
In alignment with our values and commitment to equity, we place a strong emphasis on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are actively seeking people of color to apply.
Salary Range: $95,000-$110,000
Location: Fully remote, applicant may be located anywhere in the US
- Ensure smooth operation of the organization’s key day to day functions.
- Provide oversight of select projects and programs
- Ensure programmatic excellence.
- Ensure tasks, deliverables, and reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Assist in completion of tasks, deliverables, and reports when necessary.
- Manage project budgets.
- Create timelines and ensure milestones are met.
- Provide staff support and guidance.
- Work closely with the Executive Director to chart NDIA’s future growth and strategic response to an ever-increasing demand for the organization’s services.
- Contribute to NDIA written works and social media. Assist with other communication tasks as needed.
- Support the preparation and execution of NDIA events.
- Represent NDIA at conferences and community engagements.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of five years managing complex projects involving multiple partners.
- Demonstrated success in leadership, coaching, and relationship management.
- Experience within a non-profit organization preferred.
- Knowledge of digital inclusion and digital equity.
- Action oriented and adaptable.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and creatively solve problems in a dynamic environment.
- Experienced and comfortable with all businesses processes conducted digitally include word processing, project management, budget management and communication.
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with a diverse population, including strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work from home.