NDIA is hosting monthly Digital Inclusion 101 Webinars to engage new friends entering the Digital Inclusion field. Webinars will cover the same content each month. Please share our Digital Inclusion 101 content in your newsletters, social media, and with those in your network who should know about our work.
Our next Digital Inclusion Webinar will be on Wednesday, February 17th, at 1-2PM EST. Please register and join us to learn more about the topics below.
Topics we’ll discuss:
- NDIA’s Resources and Community
- Broadband 101 Definitions
- Who Is Not Connected
- Digital Redlining
- Availability, Affordability, and Digital Literacy
- Digital Navigators
- Local Digital Inclusion Solutions
- State Resources
- Federal Policy around Digital Inclusion
- Visualizing the Data
- Digital Inclusion Trailblazers
- How to get involved with NDIA
If you missed our previous Digital Inclusion 101 Webinar on January, 27th check out the live recording and Digital Inclusion 101 Resource Guide below.