- This event has passed.
How to Leverage Automation to Enhance Cyber Resiliency
March 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ESTFree
AI in Government is hosting guest speakers Don Heckman, Director Defense Cyber Solutions Leader at Guidehouse and Ranyah Salous, Associate Director Solutions Data Analytics at Guidehouse presenting ‘How to Leverage Automation to Enhance Cyber Resiliency’ on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 from 12 PM – 1 PM ET!
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is often misunderstood, oversimplified, or conflated with Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI). This session shares knowledge and insight on Intelligent Automation and how to leverage for improving Cyber Resiliency:
- Differences between RPA, AI and ML
- Common use cases for Intelligent Automation
- Leveraging RPA to improve cyber hygiene to reduce cyber risks, alleviate the resource burden associated with securing critical systems and lessen the impact of the looming talent shortage.
- Examples of real world applications
Be sure to stick around for Q&A at the end! Register and attend for free on the Cognilytica event website: https://events.cognilytica.com/CLNjM3MHwxOA
- 12:00pm-12:30: Featured Presentation
- 12:30-1:00pm: Your Q&A and interaction