SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER, MILWAUKEE
Milwaukee, WI (Full-Time, Remote)
EveryoneOn envisions a more just and prosperous future for all by ensuring every person can harness the transformative power of the internet. EveryoneOn is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering social and economic opportunity by connecting people to low-cost internet service and computers, and delivering digital skills training.
EveryoneOn works primarily in under-resourced communities of color, particularly Black/African-American and Latino/x communities. We are seeking candidates with lived experience, and those who are culturally competent with communities we serve.
About the Role
The Senior Program Manager will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer, Vice President of Programs and Strategy, and a highly-collaborative cross-functional team to design and implement a robust regional cross-sector digital inclusion initiative in the Milwaukee Metro area. Although primarily focused in Milwaukee, this position will also support projects and initiatives in other cities across the U.S. as needed.
The Senior Program Manager will lead the planning and execution of digital skills training for adult learners and capacity-building training for local community-based organizations that need support in implementing digital inclusion strategies to better serve their communities. In addition to programmatic responsibilities, the Senior Program Manager will also bring together and lead a regional Advisory Board and support EveryoneOn’s fundraising activities.
This role will manage multiple contractors that will serve as digital skills instructors. This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic, highly collaborative, and results-oriented leader to employ our digital inclusion model in Milwaukee Metro and help foster digital equity.
Design, Planning and Community Engagement
- Lead the development, implementation, and refinement of a work plan that outlines strategies, activities, deliverables, metrics, and a timeline, based on EveryoneOn’s model to foster digital equity
- Identify regional partners and stakeholders to engage and collaborate with EveryoneOn’s Communications team to develop key messages and collateral to introduce the project activities
- Collaborate with regional stakeholders to conduct community outreach and implement activities
Drive Internet and Device Adoption
- Source devices from EveryoneOn’s device providers and coordinate distribution to partner organizations and/or digital skills training participants
- Increase awareness of low-cost internet service offers across the region and facilitate enrollment assistance for eligible households, as needed
Facilitate the Delivery of EveryoneOn’s Digital Skills Training Academy
Digital Connections – training for adult program beneficiaries
- Manage the design and delivery of these trainings, including partner cultivation, outreach, recruitment of participants (in collaboration with partner organizations), and data collection (i.e. pictures, testimonials)
- Work with the program team to refresh and customize the digital skills training curriculum as needed
- Work with the programs team to recruit, select, onboard, and manage digital skills instructors
Capacity Building – training for organizations
- Identify and recruit organizations to participate in the training program
- Work with the programs team to customize the training curriculum and materials as needed
- Deliver or co-deliver the training
Measurement and Evaluation
- Utilize and contribute to the development and enhancement of EveryoneOn’s processes and tools to track and analyze all initiative activities
- Customize and distribute evaluation tools, including pre and post surveys for digital skills trainings and capacity building trainings
Advisory Board & Partnership Management
- Establish and lead a Milwaukee Metro Advisory Board made up of cross-sector leaders that will share on-the-ground insights and expertise, facilitate introductions to regional organizations and prospective funders, and raise awareness about EveryoneOn’s digital equity efforts in the region
- Establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships and communication with all partners, funders, regional organizations and stakeholders
Fundraising and Development
- Support the CEO and Development Manager in fundraising and development activities, including identifying prospective corporate, philanthropic, and individual donors, scoping grant funding opportunities, and completing grant reports, as needed
- Cultivate relationships with existing and prospective regional funding partners
Qualifications & Skills
- A passion for fostering digital equity across the country, especially in Milwaukee, WI
- Experience working with diverse populations, underserved communities of color in particular
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ career experience in community relations, cross-sector partnership management, and/or program design and management
- Ability to build and manage high-profile external partnerships
- Ability to think strategically, drive analysis and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Advanced proficiency with office productivity tools such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, CRM, and other technology platforms and tools
- Experience and contacts in the digital inclusion community are a plus
- Collaborative and flexible work style
- Proactive, accountable and responsive to external and internal stakeholders
Compensation and Application Process
The salary range for this position is $75,000 – $80,000 and will depend on experience and background. EveryoneOn offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package that includes employer sponsored health, dental and vision insurance, a monthly technology reimbursement, 3% match on employee retirement contributions, a generous professional development budget, up to 20 days of PTO in your first year, and 11+ paid holidays each year. EveryoneOn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from every background to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through the EveryoneOn.org career page. The selected candidate will need to participate in a criminal background check.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EveryoneOn values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, to apply. EveryoneOn is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.