Full-Time, Remote Position
EveryoneOn envisions a more just and prosperous future for all by ensuring every person can harness the transformative power of the internet. EveryoneOn is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering social and economic opportunity by connecting people to low-cost internet service and computers, and delivering digital skills training. EveryoneOn works primarily in under-resourced communities of color, particularly Black/African-American and Latino/x communities. We are seeking candidates with lived experience, and those who are culturally competent with communities we serve.
About the Role
EveryoneOn is seeking a candidate who loves to build relationships, share enthusiasm for an important cause, and source the resources needed to help EveryoneOn grow and deepen its digital inclusion work in under-resourced communities across the country. The Resource Development Manager will plan and execute a variety of fundraising activities, including but not limited to foundation and corporate grant writing, individual donor giving campaigns, in-kind donations and special events. This position will report to the CEO and work closely with the VP of Strategic Communications as well as engage with the board of directors and other senior team members.
We are a team of fun, solutions-oriented, and mission-focused people dedicated to fostering digital equity. We are grounded in principles of equity, inclusion and belonging. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly collaborative and results-oriented individual that is ready to build a fundraising and development department at EveryoneOn, attract new funders and individuals to partner with and advocate for the organization, and support our work to foster digital equity nationwide.
- Develop and implement a creative and comprehensive fundraising and development plan with goals, strategies and metrics for diverse funder prospects, i.e. corporations, private foundations, family foundations, giving campaigns
- Identify and source in-kind donations
- Research and cultivate relationships with funder prospects
- Use of CRM and other tech tools to maintain and track funder communication, engagement, activities and funding opportunities
- Monitor and report regularly on the progress of the development plan
- Lead on, and collaborate with, the communications team to plan giving campaigns
- Stay up to date on current fundraising trends, practices and resources used in the nonprofit sector and inform the executive leadership team of strategies that would benefit EveryoneOn
Grant requests & administration
- Lead and support corporate and foundation fundraising efforts, including grant research and writing, maintaining a grants calendar, compiling reports and preparing organizational documents for grant submission
- Maintain and keep the grant pipeline up-to-date
- Work with the communications team to plan funder visibility and stewardship once grant
- Work closely with Finance and Program departments to accurately identify and comply with donor intent and funding restrictions and to record, track, and reconcile gift and grant revenue and expenditures
- Participate in the program/project kick-off meetings, once grants are awarded to clearly communicate scope of work, track grant deadlines and ensure reporting funding requirements are met
Individual Donor Cultivation
- Help launch EveryoneOn’s individual donor strategy, and develop and implement an
individual donor giving activities
- Use of CRM and other tech tool to accurately maintain a donor database and execute prompt acknowledgement of donations
- Lead the implementation of donor recognition and stewardship activities aimed at cultivating deeper ties with donors
- Collaborate with the communications team to create and update collateral materials to support gift cultivation
- Use best practices and recommend new approaches to engage board members in fundraising activities year round
- Prepare for and participate in the board fundraising committee
- Provide quarterly updates to the board of directors on the fundraising pipeline and opportunities
- Collaborate with the executive team to prepare the agenda items for the quarterly meetings, attend all board meetings, responsible for recording board minutes
- Lead and support small scale national and regional funder cultivation events (virtual and in-person)
- Collaborate with the communications team to prepare relevant content
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum five years of experience in fundraising and development
- Demonstrated ability to build foundation and donor relations and the successful experience designing and implementing a fundraising and development plan with key metrics and milestones development of grant proposal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (writing and speaking): the ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with grantors, partner agencies, diverse stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Experience using fundraising, CRM, and other tech tools to manage and track activities and donor engagements
- Experience coordinating funder cultivation events
- Experience and contacts in the digital inclusion community are a plus
- Collaborative and flexible work style
- Proactive, accountable and responsive to external and internal stakeholders
- A passion for fostering digital equity in under-resourced communities with mission driven organizations, and experience working with diverse populations
Compensation and Application Process
The salary range for this position is $75,000 – $80,000 depending on experience and background. EveryoneOn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from every background to apply. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through the EveryoneOn.org career page. The selected candidate will need to participate in a criminal background check.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EveryoneOn values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. EveryoneOn is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.