Website Oak HIll Collaborative
Pay and Benefits:
- Based on Experience/Skills/Education
- $15/hr Negotiable
- 30-40 hours a week
- Paid Certifications and Workshops
- Development and implementation of computer skill courses for residents with a wide range of skills and backgrounds.
- Delivery or teaching of classes/workshops on-site, in the community, or virtually.
- Collaborating with other digital education specialists.
- Supervise, coordinate, recruit, and assist volunteers, interns, or others as needed.
- Grant research and writing or a willingness to learn grant writing.
Additional Functions may include:
- Social Media – help strategize social media outreach with trending content.
- Maintain relationships with partnership sites.
- Organize client information and operational data
- Some IT duties (supervised by Director of IT)
- Promoting internet discounts with the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Attending Makerspace events, opening and locking up, and ensuring safe use of equipment in the Makerspace.
- Ability to use a personal computer (lent by the organization) and job-related software or systems.
- Ability to accurately organize and maintain both paper documents and electronic files.
- Ability to apply sound judgment, resolve problems, and make effective decisions.
- Must be flexible on schedule and location. Some evening and some Saturday hours may be required but are not common.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com