Our purpose is to:
- Build a national organization of local, regional and national broadband adoption providers, advocates and individual supporters.
- Develop and empower a community of practice of on-the-ground broadband adoption providers.
- Engage with affiliates and national partners to develop or identify local, state and federal policies that strengthen (financially and politically) local broadband adoption programs.
- Keep affiliates informed about current and proposed local, state and federal polices that may impact local broadband adoption programs.
- Engage with affiliates and national partners to create new philanthropic and corporate digital inclusion partnerships.
- Support the development of research and evaluation that can inform public policy and digital inclusion programs.