The 2018 Summit in Portland OR is designed to share local insights, identify knowledge gaps and to continue our collaborative work to achieve digital equity. Participants will take advantage of inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, and networking breaks to help advance our collective efforts to build a digitally connected, prosperous community.
- Released: Broadband Adoption and Opportunity Act
- U.S. House votes “Yes” on home broadband benefit and digital equity funding for states and communities
- Wyden bill provides emergency internet assistance for laid-off workers, low income households, Pell students
- New: #SpreadTheTech Podcast Series
- New U.S. House broadband bill includes low-income payment help and digital inclusion funding