Being an NDIA Affiliate is free.
Want to join? Its easy! Simply review the affiliate statement below and click the JOIN button to signify you agree.
“We are leaders of local government, community organizations, public libraries, housing authorities and other institutions committed to reducing digital disparities among our neighbors. To improve the daily lives of all community members, we call for widespread and actionable digital inclusion public policies that reflect what we’ve learned from experience.
Digital inclusion is most effectively promoted by community-driven efforts that combine:
– Affordable home broadband service.
– Public broadband access.
– Low-cost devices.
– Locally trusted technology training and support.”
All Affiliate organizations/businesses/government entities receive:
- Organizational name on the NDIA online list of affiliates.
- Representation by NDIA crafting, identifying and disseminating financial and operational resources for digital inclusion programs while serving as a bridge to policy makers and the general public.
- Participation in the NDIA listerv.
We encourage affiliates to purchase an NDIA Subscription. Benefits of a Subscription are:
- Discounts to NDIA events.
- Option to participate in NDIA working groups and other issue specific work.
- Two representatives have access to monthly NDIA Policy Webinars, recordings of those webinars and special briefings.
- Subscribers may add an additional two users by purchasing a Subscription Expansion for $100