Join Our Team
Location: Work from home – candidate must be located in central Ohio
Status: Full time
The pandemic created unprecedented awareness and investment in digital equity. This position is an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated individual to support the advancement of the field while developing highly sought-after expertise.
The operations coordinator will maximize NDIA’s effectiveness and will play a critical role in ensuring the continued success and growth of the organization. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, resourceful, and mission-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The operations coordinator assists in two critical areas – (1) high-level administrative support for the executive director and (2) general operations support for the NDIA staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Executive Director Support:
- Maintain and curate a timely, manageable, and effective schedule for the executive director
- Ensure that the executive director is fully informed and prepared for meetings and public speaking engagements
- Organize and manage the executive director’s travel schedule and logistics for out-of-town events
- Assist the executive director in maintaining a consistent, sustained, and empowering relationship with donors and affiliates
- Proactively identify and create solutions addressing team productivity barriers
- Record/catalog/track relevant information including lobbying hours, past event details, NDIA contacts, etc.
- Support the operations director with internal organization, monthly reporting, and compliance
- Assist in planning and organizing the NDIA annual conference including website updates, application set-up, and communicating with the community and speakers
- Assist in NDIA program and policy initiatives as needed
- Proven track record of time management and organizational skills
- Proactive with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously with little oversight while hitting deadlines
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with others
- Experience with Google Drive and Microsoft Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual Salary: $54,000 – $66,000
- Health Insurance Offer
- Flexible Work Schedule
In alignment with our values and commitment to equity, we place a strong emphasis on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of color to apply.