Website Centri Tech Foundation
Program Director, Digital Advancement Initiatives
About Centri Tech Foundation
Centri Tech Foundation (CTF), a national nonprofit organization, along with a network of community development partners, seeks to connect low-income people to high-quality connectivity in the home and to resources that improve economic, health, and livelihood outcomes. We believe digital advancement is a civil right and to achieve a sustainable future, one where everyone can fulfill their aspirations and thrive, requires an inclusive digital economy. In 2022, Centri Tech Foundation is focused on further establishing its operations and scaling programs in communities across the US.
About the Position
We are seeking a Program Director, Digital Advancement Initiatives, to work directly with and support the president of Centri Tech Foundation to execute strategic implementation and growth of our Digital Advancement initiatives, such as the Digital Advancement Institute and the recently launched Municipal Index; the Digital Integrators Program; as well as other programs and activities in service of our mission. This is a key role in our organization’s tenure as we focus on scaling our programmatic infrastructure.
The Program Director will have overall responsibility for the success of our Digital Advancement initiatives, including strategy and digital product development, support to and collaboration with government leaders and community organizations, launch of programming and new content to foster the next paradigm in economic equality – digital advancement, and engagement with funders and partners.
The Program Director will work directly with CTF’s president to further establish an institute committed to building digital tools, programs, and resources that support, inform and inspire our relationships with policymakers in federal, state, and municipal leadership roles and partner organizations. Furthermore, they will stay current with developments in relevant research and best practices, politics, and policymaking. We are seeking a colleague who is skilled at and equally comfortable collaborating with policymakers, advocates, funders, data scientists, senior policy researchers, and community leaders to identify opportunities for partnership and develop data- and impact-driven strategies.
How You Will Contribute to Our Impact
- Develop and lead a strategic agenda, informed by data and policy analysis, that promotes CTF and digital advancement, with a lens on innovation, impact, efficiency, growth and scale
- Drive public engagement and digital presence to socialize and promote Digital Advancement programs, tools, resources, and opportunities
- Support CTF partner development and engagement
- Steward ongoing work to optimize capacity, resources and opportunities
- Collaborate with CTF President to advance resource development priorities, develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective funders
- Convene stakeholders for strategic public engagement, e.g. roundtables, workshops, panels
- Collaborate with and manage contractors, data engineers, designers, researchers, policy and business leaders to address various challenges and opportunities to promote digital advancement
- Serve as the program’s primary spokesperson on data-driven digital equity policy and insights
- Maintain mission-driven focus and adherence to timelines and budgets
- Manage day-to-day tasks related to programs and services
- Implement structures with built-in efficiencies to advance strategic priorities
- Manage student analysts, including hiring, onboarding, mentorship, and task delegation
What You’ll Bring to Our Team
- At least 5-7 years direct experience working to promote social impact at regional or national levels with one or more sectors (e.g. nonprofit, philanthropy, government, private industry)
- Related programmatic experience in one or more of the following areas: workforce development, economic mobility, place based strategies, technology adoption, community development, housing services, public-private partnerships. Policy institute experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated commitment to digital equity policy and programs
- Demonstrated experience with data research, analysis, and/or visualization
- Project and product management expertise and ability to achieve results, including demonstrated success delivering digital products, including new features and optimizations
- Systems-thinking mindset for addressing social problems
- Strong operational capacity, outcomes focused and data-driven
- Effective collaboration and team building, ability to move people and groups toward successful execution of shared goals
- Entrepreneurial mindset and and high level of comfort with uncertainty and experimentation
- Strong communication skills, with excellent writing in diverse formats and public presentation skills
- Ability to work in a startup environment and produce with fast turnaround
- Detail oriented, strategic thinker who sees the big picture and knows how to prioritize actions
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion and experience working to advance outcomes for underserved communities
- Willingness to work hard and have fun while making a positive difference in the world
Location: The entire team is remote.
Salary: $80-95k commensurate with experience; plus benefits
Centri Tech Foundation is a remote-first organization. As a full-time employee of CTF, you will have the option to sign up for a shared workspace in your city, if you so choose. CTF’s schedule prioritizes Monday – Thursday for meetings and teamwork and reserves Fridays for deep, uninterrupted work flows.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Marta Urquilla at [email protected], by 11:59 PM EST, July 31, 2022. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centri Tech Foundation is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.