NDIA is looking for nominations for the fourth annual Charles Benton Digital Equity Champion Award. This year, we are excited to announce that not only one award will be presented, but two. In addition to recognizing an outstanding person who has truly made a difference in the field of Digital Equity, we wish to recognize an up and coming Digital Inclusion Practitioner as well.
Nominees should exhibit some combination of the following characteristics on which the award will be based:
- Sustained commitment to digital inclusion programs, practices, and/or policy work
- Applied innovative approaches to addressing and solving problems
- Promoted impact evaluation and made extensive use of data to shape digital inclusion programs and share best practices
- Demonstrated leadership in his/her community, with impact and inclusion in mind
- Showed commitment to collaboration and inclusion that can be scaled and replicated
Eligibility for this award is limited to U.S. residents.
The nomination form can be completed here: Nomination Form
The deadline for nominations for this year’s award is midnight Eastern Daylight Time February 1, 2019.
For more information and to see past awardees – Charles Benton Digital Equity Champion Award