If you didn’t have a chance to catch our latest webinar on May 26, you can watch it below. Amy Huffman, NDIA policy director, digs into the Digital Equity Act’s first Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) and the NOFO for the Broadband, Equity, Access, and Deployment Program. See the latest timeline, eligible entities, how much money will flow and where, and what you need to know to apply.
- Calling All Coalitions: This Is Your Chance to Contribute to State Digital Equity Plans
- NDIA Awards 18 National Digital Navigator Corps Grants in Rural & Tribal Areas
- New York Digital Inclusion Fund Announces Five Innovation Grant Awards
- Planning to Build a New Digital Skills Curriculum? Read This First
- Miss the Webinar? Here’s What You Need to Know about ACP Outreach Grants