If you didn’t have a chance to catch our latest webinar on May 26, you can watch it below. Amy Huffman, NDIA policy director, digs into the Digital Equity Act’s first Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) and the NOFO for the Broadband, Equity, Access, and Deployment Program. See the latest timeline, eligible entities, how much money will flow and where, and what you need to know to apply.
- What the 2022 American Community Survey Tells Us About Digital Equity
- Two Years in the Making, FCC Sets Digital Discrimination Rules
- Broadband Consumer Labels Are Here!
- Digital Inclusion Week 2023 Was Record-Breaking. Let’s Relive a Few Moments
- White House Asks Congress for $6 Billion to Keep ACP Going