If you’re coming to Net Inclusion 2019 in Charlotte April 1-3, and your organization is an NDIA affiliate, now’s the time to think about applying for a chance to highlight your work to the whole conference in a Lightning Round presentation.
Since our first Net Inclusion in Kansas City in 2016, NDIA has featured Lightning Rounds in plenary sessions as a way to shine a spotlight on dozens of great digital inclusion initiatives and to encourage the peer-to-peer networking — the hallway conversations and contact exchanges — that add so much value to this event.
Net Inclusion 2019 will feature four 30-minute Lightning Rounds, accommodating a total of 25 to 30 presentations. Each presenter will get a maximum of four minutes at the mike, accompanied by no more than 5 slides. The Lightning Round sessions will be strictly moderated. Presentations may be grouped thematically by the Net Inclusion Planning Committee.
If your organization is interested in making one of those presentations, you can now submit the short Lightning Round proposal form to request a slot. Do it soon… these slots will fill up fast!
- Submit your proposal via the Net Inclusion 2019 Lightning Round proposal form.
- The deadline to apply for a Lightning Round slot is Friday, February 15, 2019.
- If your Lightning Round proposal is accepted, you must register for Net Inclusion 2019. (Register here: https://www.digitalinclusion.org/netinclusion2019/)
- All Lightning Round presenters must represent NDIA affiliate organizations. Only one Lightning Round presentation per organization will be accepted.
- Acceptance emails and waiting list notification will be sent out by February 25, 2019.
- Accepted presenters who plan to use slides must submit them by Monday, March 18, 2019.
For more information contact Bill Callahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.