Our next Digital Inclusion 101 webinar will be held on Wednesday, January 27th at 1-2PM ET. This month we pushed our event back due to the Presidential Inauguration. Moving forward, our webinars will resume on every third Wednesday at 1 PM ET. NDIA holds monthly 101 Webinars to engage and connect new digital inclusion practitioners and advocates. We will share resources and hold a Q&A session with NDIA staff. If you have already participated in a 101 webinar, please share with friends who should know about our work.
Please use the registration link above to tune in and don’t forget to save the date in your calendar!
Topics we’ll discuss:
- NDIA’s Resources and Community
- Broadband 101 Definitions
- Who Is Not Connected
- Digital Redlining
- Availability, Affordability, and Digital Literacy
- Digital Navigators
- Local Digital Inclusion Solutions
- State Resources
- Federal Policy around Digital Inclusion
- Visualizing the Data
- Digital Inclusion Trailblazers
- How to get involved with NDIA